No products in the cart.
Released on August 14, 2021
What's new in this version
- Contains an important Mine S Firmware update to version 1.3. This solves some communication problems with the MIDI protocol. To launch the firmware update please go into the Device panel of your MineApp 2.3 version and click on the button Update. (Highly recommended)
- Correction and improvement in the selection and updating of properties
- Auto Slider orientation added
- Reserve MIDI value function for Pot and Slider added
- Now the 2 Buttons orientation adapt itself with the Mine S rotation (Fix)
- Improvement in the management of the application on MacOs.
- MineApp Configurator window can be opened only within one instance, avoiding errors.
Only MIDI Profile is available right now, but we are working on the release of new profiles very soon. The next ones will be Mouse&Keyboard profile and Ableton Live profile.
Released on July 15, 2021
- Management of multiple Mine S at the same time added
- Storage of the Rotation view added
- MineApp Engine icon moved to the header bar on MacOs
- Storage of Name and LEDs intensity is now working (Fix)
- Parameters are now refreshing correctly when deselected on MineApp (Fix)
- Unnecessary save dialog removed when closing the app (Fix)
- Identification of modules at startup improved (Fix)
Released on May 31, 2021
- Compability issue fixed with previous macOS versions. Now supported from macOS 10.12 or later
- Rotation view on Mine S added
- Tooltip on parameters and settings added
- Sync active at startup
- Disable multiple MineApp instances (Fix)
- Verified Signature on macOS added
- Default option on Led Encoder now is working (Fix)
- MIDI In Enable/Disable option now is working (Fix)
Released on May 11, 2021
- First release
MANUALS & OTHERS