No products in the cart.
Released on May 18, 2022
What's new in this version
- Second Encoder message added. You can now press the Push button on the encoder while rotating the encoder to send a second Encoder MIDI message (New)
- Encoder sensitivity has been replaced by two parameters in the Encoder advanced panel: Step Increment and Acceleration. You have now more control on the Encoder Behaviour
Please Note: Files updated with this version are no longer compatible with versions older than 2.3 of the MineApp.
Released on March 15, 2022
- Contains an important Mine S Firmware update to version 1.4. This solves some module identification problems, especially for the 2Buttons modules, within the application. To launch the firmware update please go into the Device panel of your MineApp 2.4 version and click on the button Update. (Highly recommended)
- High resolution CC 14-bit added for Pot and Slider modules
- Update with MIDI IN function added in Encoder Module. Encoder value is updated by the messages received in a way it remains always bonded to the value to control even in Absolute mode.
- Identification by number and name of Mine S ports in MIDI profile added.
- Port status visualization in MIDI profile added
- Correct and immediate update of all controls when values are updated (Fix)
- UI is now much smoother
- Incorrect routing of MIDI messages incoming under certain conditions fixed (Fix)
- Enable / Disable MIDI protocol with Status buttons (Fix)
Please Note: Files updated with this version are no longer compatible with previous release of the MineApp.
Released on August 14, 2021
- Contains an important Mine S Firmware update to version 1.3. This solves some communication problems with the MIDI protocol. To launch the firmware update please go into the Device panel of your MineApp 2.3 version and click on the button Update. (Highly recommended)
- Correction and improvement in the selection and updating of properties
- Auto Slider orientation added
- Reverse MIDI value function for Pot and Slider added
- Now the 2 Buttons orientation adapt itself with the Mine S rotation (Fix)
- Improvement in the management of the application on MacOs.
- MineApp Configurator window can be opened only within one instance, avoiding errors.
Released on July 15, 2021
- Management of multiple Mine S at the same time added
- Storage of the Rotation view added
- MineApp Engine icon moved to the header bar on MacOs
- Storage of Name and LEDs intensity is now working (Fix)
- Parameters are now refreshing correctly when deselected on MineApp (Fix)
- Unnecessary save dialog removed when closing the app (Fix)
- Identification of modules at startup improved (Fix)
Released on May 31, 2021
- Compability issue fixed with previous macOS versions. Now supported from macOS 10.12 or later
- Rotation view on Mine S added
- Tooltip on parameters and settings added
- Sync active at startup
- Disable multiple MineApp instances (Fix)
- Verified Signature on macOS added
- Default option on Led Encoder now is working (Fix)
- MIDI In Enable/Disable option now is working (Fix)
Released on May 11, 2021
- First release
MANUALS & OTHERS